Saturday, March 27, 2010

Love Affair: OPI Nail Polish
















I love OPI nail polish!!! It's a love affair that I can't resist (since I started wearing my natural nails.) This polish comes in an array of colors and does not chip after one day of getting a manicure. It also goes on very even and smooth which is a problem with other nail polish brands!

In addition, OPI offers additional products to help women achieve long, beautiful, natural nails. A few of the products listed on the website are Premium Nail Treatments (start to finish base and top coat; chip skip nail lacquer preventor); Manicure by OPI (facial quality care for nails); and Feet by OPI. The latest treatment to join the OPI brand is the Axxium Gel Lacquer. One of my girlfriends highly recommends this gel treatment. Manicures are suppose to last for up to two weeks without your nail polish chipping! The gel system also comes in a variety of colors such as pink before you leap, rosy future, and cajun shrimp!

At the end of a long work week, getting a manicure stays on my mind and I envision a new color on my nails. OPI has turned the ordinary manicure into something that's divalicious, trendy and fun!



Kim's OPI Collection






















My FAVORITE colors by OPI:


1. Lincoln Park After Dark























2. Bling Dynasty
















3. You Don't Know Jacques





















4. Pink Flamenco















5. Russian Navy































OPI Axxium Gel Lacquer























Manicure by OPI


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.