Friday, January 29, 2010

Fashion Tip: Shopping Your Closet
























my dream closet

Two weeks ago I attended a birthday party for my sorority sister. Lately I have been pushing the "last minute" button and had no idea what to wear (until the day before). I wanted to pull together a "look" that was feminine, sexy and classic! Instead of running to the store and looking for something that was fabulous, I discovered something fabulous right in my own closet.! Although I've had this dress for awhile, it was perfect for the occasion.

So the lesson that was learned fashion divas, do not feel compelled to shop every time there's a special event. Just select a few items from your closet; mix and match those items; and put on some makeup! The idea is to build a wardrobe that can withstand any social event.

























Grab This Look:


1. Cocktail Dress: Express

2. Peep Toe Pumps: Macys

3. Silver Bracelet: Tiffany and Co.

4. Cosmetics and Nail Polish: M.A.C./OPI

5. Handbag (Not in Photo): Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas
Sexy Birthday
Sexy Birthday by DivaFashionBlog on Polyvore.com



And my best accessory was Mr. Swagwire (my hubby); gentlemen grab tips from http://www.swagwire.com/







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.