Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tagged: 10 Things That Make Me Happy




















Fashion Divas, I was tagged by one of my favorite blogs (The Peach Post) to write about 10 things that make me happy! I think is a great idea because as individuals we must take the time to have a period of reflection. Reflection helps to shape our personal goals.

In addition to writing 10 things that make me happy, I will also share 10 "fashion" things that make me happy as well!

10 Things Make Me Happy














my hubby and I trip to NY
  1. My husband is my best friend. He makes me laugh; he inspires me; he motivates me; he supports my dreams; and he can also put me back in check. {Smile} I truly met my match when I feel in love with him!
  2. My son has made me grow into a better person. I see the world so differently since I became a mother. I find myself daydreaming about him becoming a young man and having a family of his own.
  3. My family means everything to me! I have discovered that I am very happy when I am with my family. They love me for who I am and accept my faults.
  4. My spirituality makes me happy because it gives me a sense of therapy and helps me to understand the world around me.
  5. Having coffee on the porch of my parents home is on the top of my list for happiness. I am originally from Alabama and the sun rise very early in the morning. When I visit my parents home, I put on a pot of coffee and go outside to gather my thoughts for the day.
  6. I also love my dad's BBQ chicken! I have fond memories of my him on the grill, so the smell of BBQ anywhere makes me smile.
  7. Anything that makes me laugh also makes me happy! By nature I'm a very silly person, so I love to watch romantic comedies; hear a great joke; or see anything that's hilarious (my husband and I find humor in the craziest things)
  8. I love to go on vacation pretty much anywhere. I've discovered an adventurous spirit inside of me, now that I'm growing older.
  9. Surprisingly, I am into doing arts and crafts! My mother instilled this in me because she's the original, creative and VINTAGE fashion diva!
  10. The last thing that makes me happy are flowers. I love to receive a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Being that I am a southern girl, my mother taught me how to care for them at a young age and keep them alive!














5 dozen rose bouquets for 5 years of marriage



10 "Fashion" Things That Make Me Happy
























  1. Stiletto Pumps
  2. Blazers
  3. Sunglasses
  4. Handbags
  5. Skinny Jeans
  6. Flower Pins
  7. Juicy Couture/Pink Lounge Pants
  8. Hats
  9. Pencil Skirts
  10. Ballet Flats

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.