Friday, May 29, 2009

The Lucky Guide to Mastering Any Style

As we grow older it's very easy to become stagnate with our appearance. We are busy with careers, kids, mortgages...life! But we must not forget to take care of ourselves and express our personality through individual style. One way to achieve great fashion and style is by emerging yourself in fashion magazines and books. One of my favorite fashionista books is The Lucky Shopping Manual: Building and Improving Your Wardrobe Piece by Piece. This book has taught me how to mix and match garments; select quality pieces; and build a wardrobe that is centered around my changing lifestyle. With that being said, I have recently discovered that this book has been updated to The Lucky Guide to Mastering Any Style: How to Wear Iconic Looks and Make Them Your Own. Of course I will be making my purchase today and I strongly suggest that any woman who's trying to establish the right "look" grab a copy as well...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.