Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stylish Sneakers: For Fashion Diva's

Let me start by saying that I am a complete girlie, girl! I love the three p's which are pink, pearls, and purses. But every now and then, a girl has to run errands without wearing a pair of sandals or stiletto's!

While on my internet quest to find comfortable shopping shoes, I had the luxury of discovering great sneaker's for fashion girls! I believe that even the most feminine fashionista should have a pair of stylish sneakers in her closet for a rainy day; shopping at a flea market; or in my case...chasing a 2 year old boy.

At any rate, I have found a few fashion brands that specialize in creating cute, stylish sneakers. You have the option of expressing your personal style on your feet! View the pictures below...















Emilian, Ninewest











Deanna Canvas Sneaker, Juicy Couture














Adilibria, Adidas















Check Lace - Up, Burberry



















Lemon Glam Pie, Pastry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.