Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Presenting The Heiress, Ariana Pierce: Divalicious Interview

Diva Fashion Blog interviewed author, entrepreneur, motivational speaker and designer Ariana Pierce!
Ariana Pierce, a 20 old actress, author of 16 books and entrepreneur, will be the host of Young People’s Success Conference: Encounter 2010.

Ariana, also known online as AriTheHeiress, is a well known fashion and entertainment blogger for TheBillionheirClub.com. You can also find out more about Ariana via her Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/ArianaTheHeiress











What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion is a way of expressing yourself. I always say that your image educates others on how you want to be approached.
When did you realize you wanted to become a fashion designer and how long have you been in the fashion and cosmetics industry?
Well I have loved fashion since I was young. I used to play in my mom’s closet and try on her shoes and clothes. When I was 17 I decided that it was time that I make a statement in the fashion industry, so I started The Billioheir Girls Club. I launched a line of fashionable polos a long with jewelry. Then when I was 18 years old, I launched Superstar Nail Lacquer. So I’ve been in the cosmetic industry for 3 years now.
How do you create a new, fashionable concept for The Billionheir Girls Club Collection and Superstar Nail Lacquer?
As The Billionheir Girls Club expanded, guys wanted to read my blog and get feedback so I switched my brand to just The Billionheir’s Club. I moved from designing shirts for young girls to starting my nail polish company, Superstar Nail Lacquer. So when I’m designing the new collection for Superstar Nail Lacquer, I create and match colors to the runways. I always make sure that my lacquers are fast drying because I know women on the go love to wear my line.

As a motivational speaker, how do you prepare for a speaking engagement?
I prepare for speaking engagements by first researching my audience. I have learned that you cannot prepare the same for every group. It’s always the same message I’m getting across, but it may include a different method. I make sure to prepare weeks in advance so I’m confident in my approach. My mother taught me that a prepared person is never wasted.
What are some of your accomplishments as an author?
Some of my accomplishments as an author is that I written over 4 books before the age of 21. I’ve been able to reach young people in a creative way through writing to help change their lives.
At this time, what is your favorite spring 2011 fashion accessory?
My favorite spring 2011 fashion accessory has to do with nails of course! My favorite nail trend is sporting the pop art designs. This season is all about expressing yourself through your nails and letting loose.


As a fashion designer, author, and motivational speaker, what matters to you the most?
What matters to me the most is to see other young people succeed and fulfill their dreams now. I write books and create products, like my 30 Days To Making It Kit, that helps young people develop the actions and attitudes they need to live their dreams.
What is the future for The Billionheir Girls Collection and Superstar Nail Lacquer?
Well now that The Billionheir Girls Club is now The Billionheir’s Club blog, I will continue to bring my readers what’s new, what’s hot, and what’s to come. Superstar Nail Lacquer will continue to grow and become global. We’ll make sure to bring you the hottest colors for each season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.