Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Building your child's self esteem


As a mother to 2 girls a tween and a teen I have decided 
to blog about what is important to me and what I find helps 
me try and be a better parent, with my finds online, from 
the media and other resources. If there is anything you 
would like me to write about please feel free to email me 
at tweengloss@hotmail.com.

PART 1 High Self Esteem

It is important that we as parents help build our 
children's self esteem.

What is self esteem? 
Self esteem is having confidence about your self worth 
or abilities. Having self respect and being assertive in 
everything you do. It is the way you look at yourself and 
the personal opinion you have which is a key to happiness 
and success. To feel good about yourself.If you feel 
confident and good about yourself you have high self esteem, 
if you feel bad about yourself and have no confidence you 
have low self esteem.

High self esteem is

::feeling that you are a good person
::believing in yourself
::looking forward to a good future
::feeling energetic and hopeful
::having the confidence that you have the power to 
make a difference
::joining in with others
::respecting other's differences and your own

Self esteem is HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF AS A PERSON

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.