Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mum Revelations - Thetis Sardo

This week our feature mum is Thetis Sardo writer of a lovely blog, Little Sooti, which 
showcases parties.



















1.   Where do you live?
Melbourne

2.   What is special about where you live?
Our home is located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne and it is 
centrally located to everywhere I need to be including work and most 
importantly close to family. Melbourne is such a vibrant and fun city with a 
great night life, shopping and café culture. Only wish the weather was a little 
better!!

3.   Do you work? If so what do you do? Or are you a WAHM or SAHM?
I work 2 days per week at The University of Melbourne,  run my blog Little Sooti 
from home every other day, and I am also launching my party styling and online
shoppe very soon. All whilst being a mummy to my beautiful 14 month old, Zoe.

Event Styling & Online Shoppe...coming soon...

4.   What is your favourite childhood memory?
I loved going on family trips, they were rare so when they came along I was beside 
myself with excitement. We used to visit Portalington a lot which is a beachside 
town and we would stay in my Aunt and Uncles caravan/annex and I would walk 
around the caravan park creating little adventures for myself. I loved it!!

5.  What are some memories that you have or like to create for your children?                       
     A wonderful memory is of course Zoe’s 1st birthday. We had such a lovely 
     day and seeing my little girl so happy playing with her cousins and friends 
     was priceless. She did not sleep all day and she was still full of beans. I have so 
     many memories I would like to create for my children, from little things such as 
     family game night, family movie nights, to big ones like overseas holidays where
     I can teach my kids about other cultures and immerse them in it.





6.  Name 3 of your favourite activities or something
     you enjoy doing with your family?
1)    We love playing at the park and chasing Zoe around
2)    I love going out for family dinners
3)    Laying around and just watching Zoe do whatever it is she is doing, like 
      dancing!!

7.  Describe your perfect day?
     My perfect day would be to have breakfast and coffee somewhere followed by a 
     visit to the park or library and then home with my family enjoying a nice big
     Greek lunch at my mums where Zoe can play to her heart’s content with her
     cousins. Oh, and then enjoy a nice glass of wine with some cheese, watching a 
     movie once Zoe’s in bed!! J

[PA110211.JPG]

8.  Where is your favourite holiday destination?
     Too many to choose, but we definitely loved Tokyo and Paris and Egypt.

9.  From memory what was your favourite birthday and why? 
     My favourite  birthday was my 26th birthday because that’s when we found out I 
     was pregnant with Zoe. Our lives lit up from that moment and still is, it was such 
     an emotional day and I can remember it clearly.

10.  What is one product you have bought that you did not need but just had to have? 
       Baby perfume J

11.  Your favourite kids fashion label?
       Country Road Kids, Seed, Polka,

12.  What is your childs or family favourite meal? 
       Zoe’s favourite meal which she never refuses and always opens wide for is Fish 
       with rice. She just loves it!

13.  Are you a fashion conscious mother? If so what isyour favourite label? 
      I am not at the moment, LOL, but I do love Coutnry Road and Witchery, plus 
      international labels such as Zara (which is coming to Australia fairly soon. YAY!)

14.  What is the best thing about being a mother?
       Definitely just being able to teach this little person so many new things and 
       watching them grow each day. Looking back at that little face that is a 
       combination of he mummy and daddy is priceless.

Thank you for sharing Thetis X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.