Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Fashionable Life: Baltimore, DC, New York and Pennslyvania



















Hubby's Graduation Party at Hyatt Hotel
(can't believe I took this pic!)

Recently, I have decided to write more articles that feature my personal style and fashionable life. I currently live in Baltimore, Maryland (originally from Alabama) which is a melting pot of eclectic fashion! Fashionista's may be seen wearing a fitted, pencil skirt or pair of Chuck Taylor sneakers on the same day.















I am also been intrigued by the fashion and style of Washington D.C. (which is very conservative and classic.) Ladies in "Washington" know how to look polished, professional, and ultra chic! They are surrounded by great stores and designer labels.

Washington Wizards Game (Skybox)





























I feel that I am lucky to live between the best of both worlds ranging from socialites wearing lace tights to pearl earrings.

The Big Apple...Touring New York



















































Pazo Mediterrian Restaurante (30th Birthday Party)









































Poconos Mountains (Ski Trip 2010)







































Ultimately, I am enjoying life in the city!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.